Internet of Things World Webinar: IoT’s Next Generation: Where Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Meet
- Scott Amyx, Founder & CEO, Amyx+
- Nancy Ross, Leader — Internet of Things Line of Business, MITRE
- Sam Bhattarai, Office of the CTO, Toshiba
Moderator: Jeremy Coward, Community Manager, IoT World News
Webinar Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Webinar Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
2017 has seen the size, scope and awareness of the internet of things continue to grow at considerable pace.
And while some are still hastily stitching together their first attempts at an IoT strategy, the market leaders are already planning for IoT’s next step — where artificial intelligence and data analytics meet to provide a new frontier of insights and opportunities.
Our panel of experts, selected from the Internet of Things World 2017 speaker line-up, will share their views on how enterprises and industries will be leveraging the next generation of IoT capabilities — spanning machine learning, predictive analytics and more — and what the outcomes will be.
The expertise of our speakers spans both the private and public sector, and the implications of IoT, analytics and AI for both enterprise and government will be covered.
Webinar attendees will discover:
- What businesses & industries can expect to gain from advances in IoT, AI & analytics
- Existing use cases for the application of AI & analytics in IoT across verticals
- What your business should be doing now in order to access these capabilities & benefits
- The U.S. Federal Government’s latest findings on AI & Machine Learning, & how they’re likely to put these technologies to use
- How Quantum Computing will give IoT an unprecedented leap, what breakthroughs are anticipated here & the implications for AI & analytics
- How the integration of AI will take industrial productivity to the next level
- All webinar attendees are entitled to a 15% discount to attend Internet of Things World 2017 in Santa Clara this May. Just use VIP code WORLD15 as you check out on the event website
Originally published on IoT World News on April 19, 2017. Author IoT World News.
Achieve IoT Success
We understand the challenge of transforming an organization to embrace the Internet of Things. Let us help you increase your probability of success.
Contact Amyx+ for a free initial consultation.
About Amyx+ IoT Business Transformation | Strategy | Innovation | Product | Data Analytics
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Skyhook
- Voted Top IoT Rockstar by HP Enterprise
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Inc. Magazine
- Voted Top in the Business of IoT by Relayr
- Voted Top Global IoT Expert by Postscapes
- Voted Top IoT Authority by the Internet of Things Institute
- Featured as a Top Internet of Things Company by Postscapes
- Voted Most Influential in Smart Cities and IIoT by Right Relevance
- Winner of the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative Vendor
Amyx+ is an award-winning IoT business transformation firm specializing in IoT strategy, innovation & product development. As a thought leader in the Internet of Things, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements. Amyx+ is working with international and multinational enterprises to help 1) understand the impact of IoT disruptions, 2) formulate and sharpen their IoT strategy, 3) quantify the business case, 4) experiment, learn, validate, 5) develop game changing technologies, and 6) launch innovative IoT products and services worldwide. We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs & objectives while adapting to changing IoT environments. We have presence in San Francisco, NYC, and throughout Europe.