InterConnect 2016: The Premier Cloud & Mobile Conference
Get the most out of your existing investments with hands-on training in cloud and mobile solutions built for security, powered by cognitive, and equipped with advanced analytics. Start by designing and building a truly cognitive, customer-driven digital enterprise. Outthink any limits and transform your business at InterConnect 2016.
Title: IoT Expert Panel: What Will the IoT Look Like in Ten Years?
Moderator: Chris O’Connor, GM, Internet of Things for IBM
Speakers: Scott Amyx, Amyx+McKinsey; Tim Crawford, AVOA; Jim Harris , Strategic Advantage ; Tamara McCleary, Relationshift; Dave McCrory, Basho Technologies
1. With increasing connectivity and the ability to interact with almost all devices in the coming years, how will this hyper-connectivity change the way we live our lives and interact with each other?
2. It’s clear that the Internet of Things is transforming industries, but how do you think it will blur lines and bring industries together?
3. As many organizations are working on IoT development and implementations, how important are open standards to the future of the IoT?
4. IoT security requires securing data, the cloud and securing devices — adding a new element of physical security into the mix. Remote access to medical devices and vehicles also demands a higher level of security and privacy. What are the keys to ensuring IoT security and privacy?
5. How will enterprises filter through the plethora of IoT data to find what matters and what can make a difference to their organization?
6. What does the future of analyzing IoT data look like? Pulling data into the cloud to analyze, or will edge analytics become the norm?
7. A fast unfolding promise is that of applying cognitive computing to IoT data. Where do you think cognitive IoT is headed, and what are some opportunities that cognitive can help unlock?
Achieve IoT Success
We understand the challenge of transforming an organization to embrace the Internet of Things. Let us help you increase your probability of success.
Contact Amyx+ for a free initial consultation.
About Amyx+ IoT Business Transformation | Strategy | Innovation | Product | Data Analytics
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Skyhook
- Voted Top IoT Rockstar by HP Enterprise
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Inc. Magazine
- Voted Top in the Business of IoT by Relayr
- Voted Top Global IoT Expert by Postscapes
- Voted Top IoT Authority by the Internet of Things Institute
- Featured as a Top Internet of Things Company by Postscapes
- Voted Most Influential in Smart Cities and IIoT by Right Relevance
- Winner of the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative Vendor
Amyx+ is an award-winning IoT business transformation firm specializing in IoT strategy, innovation & product development. As a thought leader in the Internet of Things, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements. Amyx+ is working with international and multinational enterprises to help 1) understand the impact of IoT disruptions, 2) formulate and sharpen their IoT strategy, 3) quantify the business case, 4) experiment, learn, validate, 5) develop game changing technologies, and 6) launch innovative IoT products and services worldwide. We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs & objectives while adapting to changing IoT environments. We have presence in San Francisco, NYC, and throughout Europe.