Roundtable: Trends in User Experience
Operating systems, web browsers and mobile devices continue to evolve – but users still expect your site to function correctly and look good. Keeping track of the latest design standards, toolsets and analytics can be tough, but it’s a must to stay ahead of your competitors. Join our leading UX and design experts as they share high-level strategies for creating sustainable, engaging digital experiences.
Featured speakers on this roundtable include:
Scott Amyx | CEO, Amyx+
Mike Gilpin | CTO, Siteworx
Wren Lanier | Design and UX Lead, Highrise
Sarah Weise | UX Director, Booz Allen Hamilton
Watch the Internet Summit 2015 video.
Achieve IoT Success
We understand the challenge of transforming an organization to embrace the Internet of Things. Let us help you increase your probability of success.
Contact Amyx+ for a free initial consultation.
About Amyx+ IoT Business Transformation | Strategy | Innovation | Product | Data Analytics
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Skyhook
- Voted Top IoT Rockstar by HP Enterprise
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Inc. Magazine
- Voted Top in the Business of IoT by Relayr
- Voted Top Global IoT Expert by Postscapes
- Voted Top IoT Authority by the Internet of Things Institute
- Featured as a Top Internet of Things Company by Postscapes
- Voted Most Influential in Smart Cities and IIoT by Right Relevance
- Winner of the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative Vendor
Amyx+ is an award-winning IoT business transformation firm specializing in IoT strategy, innovation & product development. As a thought leader in the Internet of Things, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements. Amyx+ is working with international and multinational enterprises to help 1) understand the impact of IoT disruptions, 2) formulate and sharpen their IoT strategy, 3) quantify the business case, 4) experiment, learn, validate, 5) develop game changing technologies, and 6) launch innovative IoT products and services worldwide. We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs & objectives while adapting to changing IoT environments. We have presence in San Francisco, NYC, and throughout Europe.