Scott Amyx Speaking at Localization World on IoT.
Internet of Things is about bringing sensing and computing capabilities into our daily lives. The IoT movement rivals that of the Industrial Revolution. IoT has the potential awaken 99+ % of inanimate objects around us.
In terms of market projection, they predict that there will be some 50 billion connected IoT devices by 2020. Some estimates are even higher. That means that the average person will own some 7 connected devices by 2020. The interesting thing is that most of us already own 7 or more Internet-enabled devices at home.
So how will wearables and IoT change localization?
- We will know more about ourselves but so will companies
- Machines are becoming smarter
- They will speak more like humans
- Consumers are going to have higher expectations because they expect systems and services to be smarter
- Translation and localization would need to happen instantaneously
- Localization won’t be only about websites, mobile and print
- And certainly it won’t be business as usual
Watch the Localization World Keynote Speech video.
Achieve IoT Success
We understand the challenge of transforming an organization to embrace the Internet of Things. Let us help you increase your probability of success.
Contact Amyx+ for a free initial consultation.
About Amyx+ IoT Business Transformation | Strategy | Innovation | Product | Data Analytics
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Skyhook
- Voted Top IoT Rockstar by HP Enterprise
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Inc. Magazine
- Voted Top in the Business of IoT by Relayr
- Voted Top Global IoT Expert by Postscapes
- Voted Top IoT Authority by the Internet of Things Institute
- Featured as a Top Internet of Things Company by Postscapes
- Voted Most Influential in Smart Cities and IIoT by Right Relevance
- Winner of the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative Vendor
Amyx+ is an award-winning IoT business transformation firm specializing in IoT strategy, innovation & product development. As a thought leader in the Internet of Things, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements. Amyx+ is working with international and multinational enterprises to help 1) understand the impact of IoT disruptions, 2) formulate and sharpen their IoT strategy, 3) quantify the business case, 4) experiment, learn, validate, 5) develop game changing technologies, and 6) launch innovative IoT products and services worldwide. We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs & objectives while adapting to changing IoT environments. We have presence in San Francisco, NYC, and throughout Europe.