Securing IoT Networks and Ecosystems Through Managed PKI Certificates
When it comes to IoT security, we can’t afford to take a chance. This presentation is meant to give you a balanced perspective on securing the IoT with PKI certificates.
- What is PKI?
- Evaluating between In-House vs. Managed
- Shortcomings and criticisms with PKI
- Open source options
Security is difficult to understand and hard to implement. There are no shortcuts to true security, and a corporate ecosystem is only as good as its foundational principles. As IoT expands, no company can discount the tremendous security risks associated with having a multitude of possible infrastructure weaknesses. Digital PKI certificates will not resolve all security problems. It’s important to weigh the pros & cons and right-size it for your organization.
As Angela Keith highlights in a SANS Institute paper entitled: Common issues in PKI implementations – climbing the “Slope of Enlightenment” – PKIs are not perfect, but that there is a sizeable number of governing bodies, corporations, and individuals tackling the issues that arise from PKI implementation.
Achieve IoT Success
We understand the challenge of transforming an organization to embrace the Internet of Things. Let us help you increase your probability of success.
Contact Amyx+ for a free initial consultation.
About Amyx+ IoT Business Transformation | Strategy | Innovation | Product | Data Analytics
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Skyhook
- Voted Top IoT Rockstar by HP Enterprise
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Inc. Magazine
- Voted Top in the Business of IoT by Relayr
- Voted Top Global IoT Expert by Postscapes
- Voted Top IoT Authority by the Internet of Things Institute
- Featured as a Top Internet of Things Company by Postscapes
- Voted Most Influential in Smart Cities and IIoT by Right Relevance
- Winner of the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative Vendor
Amyx+ is an award-winning IoT business transformation firm specializing in IoT strategy, innovation & product development. As a thought leader in the Internet of Things, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements. Amyx+ is working with international and multinational enterprises to help 1) understand the impact of IoT disruptions, 2) formulate and sharpen their IoT strategy, 3) quantify the business case, 4) experiment, learn, validate, 5) develop game changing technologies, and 6) launch innovative IoT products and services worldwide. We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs & objectives while adapting to changing IoT environments. We have presence in San Francisco, NYC, and throughout Europe.