As part of the CES conference committee, Amyx+ has been tasked with evaluating the finest brands and startups to feature on CES stage… and the window is closing fast.
CES Tracks for Sponsors (Spaces are nearly filled):
- High Tech Wearable Marketplace
- Family Tech (Wearables, consumer electronics, connected home, gadgets)
- Lifelong Tech (Brain training, genomic predictions, smart home control, telepresence, gesture and haptic technology, universal design, social networking, contextually aware devices, video conferencing, driving a semi-autonomous car)
- Digital Health
- Digital Money (Digital transaction services, chip-embedded credit cards, biometric identification, mobile and e-wallet, e-commerce legislation, virtual current systems)
- Many other tracks
If your firm is interested in being considered as a sponsor for demo or speaking, with packages ranging from $10K – $75K, please send us a message no later than 5pm PDT, August 28th. All slots will be filled and finalized by September.
Achieve IoT Success
We understand the challenge of transforming an organization to embrace the Internet of Things. Let us help you increase your probability of success.
Contact Amyx+ for a free initial consultation.
About Amyx+ IoT Business Transformation | Strategy | Innovation | Product | Data Analytics
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Skyhook
- Voted Top IoT Rockstar by HP Enterprise
- Voted Top IoT Influencer by Inc. Magazine
- Voted Top in the Business of IoT by Relayr
- Voted Top Global IoT Expert by Postscapes
- Voted Top IoT Authority by the Internet of Things Institute
- Featured as a Top Internet of Things Company by Postscapes
- Voted Most Influential in Smart Cities and IIoT by Right Relevance
- Winner of the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative Vendor
Amyx+ is an award-winning IoT business transformation firm specializing in IoT strategy, innovation & product development. As a thought leader in the Internet of Things, Amyx+ has the creative horsepower and the development prowess to execute even the most complex client engagements. Amyx+ is working with international and multinational enterprises to help 1) understand the impact of IoT disruptions, 2) formulate and sharpen their IoT strategy, 3) quantify the business case, 4) experiment, learn, validate, 5) develop game changing technologies, and 6) launch innovative IoT products and services worldwide. We employ a flexible methodology and approach to fit the client and needs & objectives while adapting to changing IoT environments. We have presence in San Francisco, NYC, and throughout Europe.